1. Using Hair extension shampoo and conditioner is highly recommended to ensure that the bonds or tapes don’t get affected and to keep your hair extensions nourished.
2. Hair extensions must be brushed regularly, before bed, in the morning and before taking a shower
3. Do not go to bed with wet or damp hair
4. Always dry your hair after washing
5. At night hair should be either in a loose plat or tight your hair in a loose low ponytail to the side
6. must only use a recommended hair extension brush and products
7. Do not put oils or treatments directly on the roots of your hair where hair extensions are attached, oils and treatments should only be used on the mid lengths and the ends.
8. Do not brush your hair extensions when they are wet, always blast dry the roots first hold your extensions and start brushing gently from the ends and work your way up.
9. Avoid putting heat styling tools such as straightening irons or wand directly on the bonds or where hair extensions are attached (Blow drying is fine)
10. Regular maintenance in the salon is required to ensure your hair extensions always stay intact.
11. Always wash and dry your hair after swimming.
12. Using a leave in conditioner or serum will keep your hair extensions nourished.
13. Always use low setting on heat styling tools and make sure to use heat protecting spray.